New artwork and what I've been doing!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hello out there!

Here are a few new pieces for spring!  They are all 24x24 on a 2 inch thick canvas, ready to hang.  I've been really working on different ways to make these floraly paintings and I'm liking these very much.  They are one of a kind, sorry no prints available!  Check them out here in the Etsy store...





Also, I here are a few fun new patterns you can find on Society 6!  $20 +shipping for double sided printed cover not bad...available in 16x16.













2 comments:

  1. Your paintings are beautiful!!! I absolutely love those prints that were turned into pillows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so excited for this series and I'll be updating more soon!

      Best!
      Laura

      Delete