Around my house...

Friday, November 1, 2013













I've had these photos for awhile and wanted to share!  My husband and I redid this house last year from head to toe!  No knocking down walls, but every surface, every wall, every floor, every counter top, every light fixture has been redone! Plus, a million other little things.  I didn't get a good photo of the kitchen, but we have white cabinets with the slate tile-love it. Also, here is a peek into my studio where all the magic happens and it's not usually that clean!

4 comments:

  1. your home is so lovely! i would loooove to completely re-do our house too. and love your studio space - so light and bright. and a cute sleep pup never hurts either :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog after visiting Michaela's blog. Your house is seriously amazing!!!! LOVE all of the color!

    Rachel
    www.pinkflamingostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through Michaela Noelle Designs and I'm so happy I stopped by! Stunning photos of your home! My latest goal is to make my house a home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, your home is gorgeous, love all the colors! I recently came across my artwork "Amazon Love" displayed in your beautiful entryway and was blown away, thank you so much for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete