BELLA MUMMA

Thursday, May 26, 2011

PHEW! I'm finally starting to have a couple of free moments now that the afterflow of an amazing first Surtex showacse is slowing down a bit!  As always, I was cruising the blogosphere and came across this eclectic and cheery interior design inspiration, posted by BellaMumma!  This girl has some GREAT posts that I just love to comb through!  This one, in particular, is so perfect for Spring/Summer, with it's turquiose and orange elements!  Enjoy the pictures and be sure to visit BellaMumma!



Photos courtesy of BellaMumma.com

 I think that some throw pillows of my Carolina Collection prints would be perfect for this room =)  What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. thank you SO much for your gorgeous comments!!!
    I am now following you!
    n x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spaces! I love the pastel colors and that pretty clock! Enjoy the beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete