MORE SURTEX

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Follow up, follow up, follow up....that is all that's on my mind!  Finishing Surtex was such a relief, but that's only half the battle.  Here are more pictures of what my little 8x10 booth was like.  We learned, after day 2 of set up when every single piece of paper fell, that there is only one kind of adhesive to use.  Don't ever buy sticky glue-dots, they don't work.  Everyone said that my booth looked like a little bed with a headboard, which I didn't even mean to do!  I would love to get some bedding in the stores though-so I guess that was a happy accident:)!  Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. OMG Laura! Your booth looks amazing! I bet you're already in talks with some major companies. Congrats! Loving the blog btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You have been very prolific! What type of glue did work?

    ReplyDelete