SURTEX 2011!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Surtex was so amazing, it was all that I expected and more!  I had the most fantastic ladies next to me who were so sweet and helpful.  I met several people that I am excited to hopefully work with and find new opportunities to create some wonderful products with!  I wanted to put a photo of my booth to show all the hard work that my husband, Ali, and I put into the show.  Thanks for the support from everyone!

Check out Caroline Simas of Mulitple Blessings here
Also, Cindy Ann's blog BluePenny here
Thank you ladies for all the wonderful help!



3 comments:

  1. YOU were a wonderful booth neighbor! Loved meeting you sweet Laura...Rob and Ali too. You are so talented and have so much to offer the world of surface design!
    Stay in touch and many blessings your way....
    xoxo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Ya Lady!!! I think we had a really nice neighborhood, and I'm so glad you moved in :-) Just wait till next year!!

    Happy Follow-up and we'll be chatting soon.

    -Cindy Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous booth! These designs are just gorgeous! Have a delightful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete