Sadie + Stella feature

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

If you haven't heard of Lindsay from Sadie + Stella, you have to check out her work!  I am scoring the internet for new ideas, furniture, color combos and other fun ideas to fill this new house.  I recently went from 1,000 sq ft condo in Chicago to a giant 3,000 sq ft home.  My husband and I have started a new adventure in Arkansas and I love my new house.  We are redoing it from head to toe!  New hardwood, new kitchen, new paint, new lighting...the list keeps going.  Thankfully we don't have to knock down any walls because this house has great bones...just outdated.  So, I am so inspired by Lindsays e-designs and it is exactly the style that I would love to fill my home with!  Check out her blog here and her design services here and I'm sure love her style as well!




 


2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet!! Thank you so much for the kind words love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to put in a home with those what is on the photo. I adore those bed. Fit for my new condo. :)

    ReplyDelete