How She Styles with Sam Penner!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello everyone!  Happy Monday!

I have several great posts lined up with some of the best and most super stylish girls on the block!  Every Monday, I'll have a new piece of art and a new friend to pick out their favorite things inspired by the colors.  For my first go at this, the super sweet and talented designer, Sam Penner of The Peak of Tres Chic, picked out her favorites based on the print "Flamingo Flowers".  Here is a little more about what inspired Sam!




This is what Sam had in mind for her picks!

I envision this work of art hanging in the NY studio apartment of a 20-something fashionista and frequent entertainer.  All of my picks have been chosen with her in mind.  A fabulous party dress and heels, a bar cart and entertaining accessories, and a few home goods for her to show off at the next cocktail soiree she hosts!!

Art-Flamingo Flowers by Laura Dro
Arianna Belle Hexagon Throw Pillow Cover
Yellow Cocktail Napkins
 Palm Beach Bar Cart
 Kate Spade "Lover" Heel
Tibi Crepe Silk Dress
Chartreuse Earrings


Thanks Sam!  Be sure to check out Sam's blog The Peak of Tres Chic for more of her fabulous finds!



12 comments:

  1. Laura, I love this series! Can't wait to follow and LOVE these picks! Very tres chic of course so is Sam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is tres chic! Thanks for stopping by Lisa!!

      Delete
  2. Eeek! Thanks for having me- I love how you laid it out!

    XOXO,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh!! I love everything! because it has all the perfect and msot fun colors. Beautiful print and styling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the print and the color palette - and I love how Sam translated the print to stylish choices. The colors would look darling on my (future) gallery wall.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet words:) So happy you like the art and yes, Sam is on top of her style!

      Love your blog!

      Laura

      Delete
  5. OH this is so pretty! Great picks from Sam, as always :) That dress is a knock out...but so is your art!!

    ReplyDelete