Art Sale~all originals

Monday, June 4, 2012


Thanks to everyone who showed interest in my artwork and those that purchased as well!  I am hoping to do this again with more success and with more artwork.  I am trying to get a feel for what type of artwork you enjoy hanging in your home!  There are a few smaller pieces available if interested, email me if you like more info!


Print on 8x10 glossy paper





8x10 on canvas paper





It took a little longer to get all my art together than I expected, but here is the start of the sale!  I am extending it through Wednesday since I couldn't get everything up on Sunday.  I will except the price O.B.O. and by PayPal only.  If you really want one and you live in Canada, it will be extra shipping (sorry!) otherwise shipping is included.  Please email me if you're interested in a piece or curious about the size!


laura@lauradrodesigns.com


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful artwork!

    I am a new fan! Love your blog!


    -Amy
    http://bedesignsllc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Love your blog and store as well! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Laura

      Delete