What I am working on...

Monday, July 23, 2012




I wanted to share a few new pieces of artwork.  The top is acrylic Ikat pattern on canvas and I can't wait to show all the other patterns and colors I have in progress!  I also have several other Glitter Ombre Love prints in a variety of colors that I will be sharing soon.  Plus, other art prints that I haven't posted about yet. All the paintings and prints will be available at some point...I am still trying to wrap my head around an online store and all the details.  I also will have a section where you can ask about commission paintings, if there is a color palette you would like I would be happy to make it.    

1 comment:

  1. Since subscribing to your blog I've loved all your pieces, but this one is topping the list! I love the colors and your dedication really shows through. Great job and I look forward to seeing more. :)

    Katharine
    http://justsqueaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete