Launching my Fabric Line at Quilt Market!

Monday, October 29, 2012








I am so excited to share my very first fabric line with a wonderful company based in Canada-Camelot Fabrics!  They have done such a wonderful job with introducing me into the fabric world!  I am so grateful for the opportunity and looking forward to creating several collections with Camelot.  Currently, Camelot Fabrics is exhibiting down in Austin, TX for the International Quilt Market.  I hope my line is recieved well and will be in your local fabric shop or mom and pop shop soon!  I'll share pics from the show when I get some.  I can't wait to get my hands on some of the fabric and share it with you!



 

3 comments:

  1. SO EXCITING!!! Congratulations! I hope you take a little time today to celebrate - such an awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Allyson! I did celebrate a little...Champagne and Halloween candy:)

      Delete
  2. What fabulous colors you have chosen for your fabrics! the patterns are fun and ethnic chic, great job! I also paint and love your art work!
    Karolyn
    The Relished Roost

    ReplyDelete