Pillows, Prints & FREE shipping on Society 6

Thursday, May 30, 2013





So, what do you think?  My friend sent me these pics of a few pillows she purchased from my Society 6 store and I just can't get over how wonderful they look!  Check out more patterns and artwork in my Society 6 shop...careful, you will get lost in the website, there is so much great artwork there!

****RIGHT NOW SOCIETY 6 IS DOING FREE SHIPPING!*****
http://society6.com/LauraDro?promo=139b0d

On another note, I'm super excited about tomorrow because this blog is getting a revamp! It's needed it for awhile now.  I have just kinda made adjustments here and there, but I thought I should have someone spruce it up who knows what they are doing!  Should be going live sometime tomorrow, so stop back by and let me know what you think.


6 comments:

  1. everything here is so beautiful! going to check out your shop now. glad i found your blog and excited to be a new follower :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak
    -- jewelry giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jackie, love your blog too!! Great giveaway!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these prints!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOW! Such a pretty blog. Love the patterns, they make me all happy inside!

    Welcome to my chateau at www.beaut.ee, hope you'll like it there! <3

    best wishes, love n light/Eli

    ReplyDelete