How She Styles with Shannen

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I have a super fun guest styling today!  Please welcome Shannen Bishop, Camelot Fabric's Design Director!  I have been working with Shannen and her team at Camelot fabrics for about a year now and we are so excited to wrap up the details for my first fabric line!  Shannen has been amazing to get to know and she has such an eye for stylish and chic looks.  Check out what she does at Camelot and a little about her picks!
I love coming to work every day! Everyone on my in-house design team does their part to make sure projects run smoothly as well as creating a fun environment to work in. Not only do I have a great team, but I get to do what I love every day, which is creating new designs, tackling new projects & venturing into new territories in the fabric industry. I also get to work with talented international artists, such as Laura Dro, whom I consider to be an extension of our ‘Design Family’ here at Camelot Fabrics!

Laura Dro’s Floral Watercolor Illustration instantly made me think of sitting poolside in the height of summertime; warm yet refreshed! I love her use of light & vibrant hues of citrus yellow, juicy orange, hot coral, fresh mint & cool navy. The colors and watercolor texture evoke light & create a sense of coolness in the hot summer air; it would make any living space feel more open & bright!  1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

7 comments:

  1. I love the watercolor iPhone case!

    Flirty and fun :)

    Nicole
    www.eleganceandclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Laura! And love these picks, that bathing suit is to die for!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali, loving these picks as well! So summery:)

      Laura

      Delete
  3. Wow, that swimsuit is adorable! Congrats on the fabric line. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wowza...so many cute things! The phone case, the popsicles, the bathing suit. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color palette on this print! The phone case is adorable.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete