SOME OF MY WEDDING INVITATIONS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Visit my ETSY PAGE to check out some of my products that are for sale:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mybluediamonddesigns?ref=seller_info

I also have been designing wedding invitations for brides to be (kinda how this whole journey got started)  Here are a few samples...feel free to comment and inquire if you are interested in having some made for your own wedding!





This is a cool new site - if your crafty or have a skill related to weddings, you can bid on different jobs:

This website is really unique in the things you can upload, check it out:


Also, don't forget your own talents - I was recently commissioned to do 30 small 10x10 paintings for employee Christmas presents.  They have been a huge undertaking, but it's nice to get an end of the year bonus.  I will post picture of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment