SURTEX IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

6 MONTHS!!! I have 6 months to the biggest 3 days of my life!  I am exhibiting at the Surtex Art Licencing Trade Show in NYC!!!   I have never done a trade show, but I feel I have some great ideas and designs to present to buyers/manufacturers.  I am about 75% done with my portfolio - I have several designs in my sketch book that are incomplete, but in my head I already know what everything looks like.  It feels good to have a clear feeling for everything - now I just need to make it happen.  I have researched, researched and researched everything about this little industry for that past year or so and I am ready to just do it!!!


Here is one design I made - it still needs a few finishing touches, but I like where it's heading!..do you?

Check out Surtex and what it's all about, you will be hearing much more about my journey to NYC!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Laura, How exciting that you'll be exhibiting at Surtex!! Good luck with getting your portfolio together and hope it all goes well for you! I like how your design is progressing. Wini :))

    ReplyDelete