ANTHROPOLOGY COQO FLORAL RUG

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I've always loved Anthropology, but I've always loathed rugs.  Rugs are so tricky to me!!  You always want them to be not too busy, but not too boring, not too trendy because then you have to change them out every few years, not too bright, but not too drab!!  And there never seems to be one rug that can be all of these things...until you go to Anthropology!  I just fell in love with this particular print and wanted to share it!  Let me know what you think about this rug and about the dreaded quest to find the perfect rug! 




http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=76300&catId=HOME-RUGS&pushId=HOME-RUGS&popId=HOME&navAction=top&navCount=90&color=041&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&isSubcategory=true&subCategoryId=HOME-RUGS-RECTANGULAR

No comments:

Post a Comment