AWESOME ADVICE FOR SURTEX ATTENDEES!

Friday, April 1, 2011

This year will be the first that I showcase my art at Surtex!  I cannot stop thinking about how I'm going to approach my booth...it haunts me at all hours of the day and night!  Naturally, you want to give the perfect presentation and become an overnight sensation!! Okay, maybe not overnight sensation, but you get my drift!  So, after experiencing much anxiety, excitement, and pretty much every emotion you can think of running through my head, I was ecstatic to come across this little blog entry on the Surtex Official Blog!  This mother and daughter combo shared some great tips and advice on how to approach your first time at the show!  This really helped me out, so I hope it helps you out, too!  Special thanks to Cathy and Ellen Heck for sharing such a wonderful post!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,

    I ran into your post after finding your site from an announcement in Home Textiles Today. What a fun surprise! We are delighted that we might have been a little help in soothing your nervousness. Come by and see us when you are there, if you have time! And have a great show. Cathy and Ellen

    ReplyDelete