Zazzle store!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I just spent the past week creating my Zazzle store.  After much headache trying to find the most cost effective way to create my stationery for others, I discovered how great Zazzle really is!  Notice my stationery scrolling on the right hand side ---------->

At my Zazzle store you will find customizable stationery, thank you cards and other fun designs and artwork to come.  I plan on posting paintings that you can buy as a poster or on a canvas.  I will also have wedding invitations, baby announcements, save the dates, holiday cards and maybe some canvas bags as well!!  But, it takes some time to organize so right now there is just fun stationery....check out my store here.  Let me know what you think, I would love to know what you think of the designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment