New Direction?

Monday, September 12, 2011

I have always wanted to incorporate my paintings into my patterns and designs, but never really could pin point how I wanted to do that!  Acrylics are my favorite to paint with but, mostly for landscapes. I think I can create more interesting colors and shapes with watercolors when designing for textiles or repeats.  So, I have been playing around for awhile, honing in on what I like and these are a few of my favorites...I probably have about 25 more that I have to get into the computer.  Then play around in Photoshop and see what I can create.  What do you think?  Do you see something you like, if so, what!?

Have a great day!
I spy so many patterns from these 4 paintings!!  Here is one below....

I guess you could say I like bright colors.






 

1 comment:

  1. Love you watercolors! =) I think it is a great direction!

    ReplyDelete