Hello 2012...how are you?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I am pretty excited about 2012!  I can't wait to share all the new artwork I've been hiding up my sleeve!  There are so many things to come in the next few months, I wish I had 10 hands to make it all now.  Or better yet, I wish I could skip sleeping for a week and still feel amazing and have everything ready to go for you. 

My favorite items I got this Christmas...my Wacom Bamboo Create Drawing Tablet and new Camera.  I have been putting these to good use and soon you will be able to purchase original paintings (small and large), stationery, silk screen pillows (ohhhahhhh) and other cute, fun, and creative stuff.  Plus, on top of all that, I will have new patterns that I will be showing at Surtex this May...stay tuned and don't forget to be a follower.  Below, I created the top pattern and peacock pattern with my Wacom.



Check out some of my other work here

Have Fun!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment