Inspiring artwork

Friday, February 10, 2012

I love the artwork by Stephanie Corfee, she has such a fabulous use of colors and the way she incorporates illustration in her paintings is so unique.  They all look so effortless and like she had so much fun making them.  She has tons of other artwork to look at here on her website.  She also has an etsy shop with prints and orginals for sale.

When is see artists like Stephanie, it reminds me not to think to much about my painting and just let the fun happen.  I can't even decide which on is my favorite, but the one with the lighter colors on the easel is catching my eye.  Which one do you prefer?!

.
Pink Bubbly

Lilo

Softness

Young Bohemian

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love all the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certainly going to check her out! I just love all the pops of color. Just gorgeous!! Thanks for the introduction:)

    Amy R.
    {plain & fancy living}

    ReplyDelete