Work in progress...

Thursday, April 5, 2012


Here is a little snippet of what I have been working on lately!  I can't stop drawing birds these days.  This is an African Crane, normally it's white and gray but, this one needed some color.  It's just the start so I'll post the finished result when I'm done.  It's a bad picture, the colors are a little off... 

I am still working on new Ikat paintings, new 8x10 abstracts, and more fun birds to share.  I am up in the air about adding a shopping cart directly on my website?  But, this way prints and original paintings will be available right here.  I would also love to sell some of my patterns that would make great wall art like the one below.  I am thinking all different sizes, large to small and at a very affordable price....hhhmmmm what to do?  I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak into my studio!





Have Fun!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I vote yes on adding a shopping cart! Would be so convenient :) Love the African Crane, too. Keep it coming! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Genevieve:) I'll keep ya updated...love the dog photo shoot post you did!

      Delete