New paintings

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I have been working on a few new paintings here and I am starting to love the outcome!  It's really hard for me to stay focused on one look for a painting but, I am determined to make an entire floral collection!  I would love to make a collection of 20 paintings like these below.  I am loving the modern, bright, and kinda abstract paintings I am seeing out there filled with neons and contrasted with deeper dark colors.  Here is my spin on it and be sure stay tuned because I will post them when they are all complete!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found you at Coral Cafe and I'm so excited I did!
    Your artwork is beautiful!
    Now happily following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Amanda...glad to be blog buds:) Love Coral Cafe!

      Delete
  2. What wonderful paintings! Love your style :)

    ReplyDelete