Color Palette

Tuesday, June 12, 2012


 As I am learning how to be a better blogger, I have found a series that I would like to post about once a week-Color Palettes!  Who doesn't love a combination of great photos and a sidebar of pretty colors?  I am always searching for beautiful color combinations that inspire my artwork...color is the entire reason I pick up my brush anyway.  These photos from Galaxie Andrews are so beautiful and do just that!  The way they can capture the light and the tone of photos are right up my alley.  The photographers at Galaxie Andrews are an artistic duo who create imaginative and dreamy works of art where a speckle of dust floating in the air is the most beautiful part of the photo.  Check out more images here.  


1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea... love all these colour together! Reminds me of a hot sunny summer day x

    ReplyDelete