Reno's and Redo's

Friday, June 29, 2012

As I have become knee deep into more DIY and redecorating our new place (more on that later)...I've been searching high and low on the internet for inspiration, paint colors, furniture, lighting, fireplace redos, anything involving home decor and design really.  We are doing this house from top to bottom.  I came along Young House Love, by Sherry and John Petersik and I am so glad I found it.  The style is extactly what I have in mind for my place and gave me a great starting place for several ideas.  They have ideas by room, by color, images of real houses, paint combos, tutorials, before and afters.  Plus, they have completely reno'd 2 houses and they look adorable, it makes this mess that I am living in seem like it will actually come to an end!  Can't wait to post some before and after photos of what we are doing!  Here are a few pictures of their house, you should check out the befores!








2 comments:

  1. Love their home -- so open and fresh feeling! I'm sure yours is going to turn out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, congrats on your new home and I hope you have heaps of fun renovating it. I agree with you about these interiors by Young House Love. They are really lovely, fresh and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete