About Me

Friday, July 13, 2012

I've had this blog for a long time now and have been very shy about who I am, on a personal level....obviously my name is Laura Dro...it's everywhere on the blog!  Not sure why I have held back, I guess it feels kinda strange to me to write about myself.  So, I did what I am more comfortable with.  I put together a few pictures that I feel describe me in someway.  Think of it as a digital-self- portrait-collage!
 I had every art set growing up, but my most memorable one was the Polyvore where you could be a fashion designer.  I am an earring girl and a sucker for super colorful oversized ones.  I wish I had more fun necklaces, but I can't seem to get past the earrings.  Kate Spade is my favorite designer, artist and it's super inspiring to see what she has done with her business.  The quote on the top right makes me smile and keeps me motivated to do what I love.  I secretly wish my husband would take up photography and create a super romantic Bokeh photograph just for me...preferable with hearts in it.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment