My favorites from Ada & Darcy

Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's no secret that I love everything from Ada & Darcy, a boutique interiors and housewares store.  I have talked about it many times and love Kellie's blog.  She posts the most beautiful, bright and colorful photos on her blog and most of the products are from her own store!  Check out what she has here, you won't be able to stop looking!  Since I have the redecorating bug, I put together a few of my favorite things in the colors that I seem to be attracted to these days.  Between the ceramic stool, the Orange Moroccan pouffe, Chevron pillows, and my favorite the Bungalow Chair in yellow, you will immediately be a fan of Ada and Darcy! 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely feature. Have a gorgeous weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete