New Artwork, check it out.

Friday, October 12, 2012









I know it has been awhile since I've been here, but I've been putting some painting time in!  Here are a few that are done, but there are several more I'll post soon.  These girls have been taking up most of my time.  I don't know how it happens but red, hot pink and orange always end up in my paintings. The last picture isn't really anything particular...just a fun abstraction!  It does kinda look like palm trees or peacock painting though.  All my work are experiments into finding the most amazing color combos.  The shapes that they form I don't worry about...it's all about color combinations.  I love finding unique palettes like olive green with a dash of bright orange, so beautiful to me.  Red and lavender like in the last painting are becoming regulars and might be in more artwork!

Please keep coming back and if you're not a follower, you should do so now!  I've got some extremely exciting things coming up and I am dying to share, I have to be patient though! Check back soon for some exciting changes and announcements!  If you can't tell by all my !!!! I'm pretty excited these days! Putting in hard work brings great opportunities! 




1 comment: