Trendy Girl Nursery

Friday, October 18, 2013






This is the plan for our little girl's nursery arriving sometime mid-Feb!  Of course, I have bought the absolute necessities first...the Johnathan Adler Happy Chic Lamp.  No crib yet....but I do have a lamp. 

I don't know who the cute girl is, but she looked like she belonged in the room and I love her trendy little outfit!  I wanted a space that was modern and she could grow into.  I also didn't want it to be overwhelming baby pink, my thought was I could get my husband to change a few more diapers.  

If you are looking for an affordable dresser idea, the Expedite bookshelf (link above) by Ikea turned on the side has drawers that fit right into the open space and it's all about $150-steal!  The knobs from Anthropology might cost more than the bookshelf...so keeping an eye out for something similar!






4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you were expecting!! Congratulations!! I love the plan you have and love that the lamp was the first purchase! So cute! And the expedit with drawers is genius! I didn't know about the drawer additions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Albertina!

      Thanks so much-we're very excited! I am getting the expedit bookcase around thanksgiving and I will be sure to post about it!

      Hope all is well!
      Laura

      Delete