I'm in Homegoods!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Yea!  My best friend down in Florida was in HomeGoods this past weekend and came across a few of my paintings!  I knew they were going to be in stores at some point but I wasn't sure when and where.  It's exciting to see after such a long wait.  The last one (floral) I believe will be out later next year along with another floral one!  Just wanted to share...let me know if you come across one in your HomeGoods store! 

These painting are from my Ikat series which you can get a paper print of in my Etsy store.  The florals paintings I have not released yet, but the original pieces will be available in my new store soon!






3 comments:

  1. I will keep an eye out- Lord knows I am in there often enough :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! Thanks, send a pic if you come across anything!

      Delete
  2. these paintings are amazing! will keep an eye out for them at my local homegoods. congrats!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete