HOME TEXTILES TODAY!!!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

I was so thrilled that Home Textiles Today, along with several other great websites, read my press release and wrote a little bit about me! Click here to read the full release.

Below is a sneak peak of a few of my digital mock-ups for tabletop that are available for licensing!  I wanted to make bold flowers that were very brush-strokey (for lack of a better word).  I hope they are well recieved at Surtex-crossing my fingers!  They are based off a series of acrylic floral paintings I did.

I am getting so excited for Surtex, not really that nervous suprisingly!  I can't wait to meet everyone and learn more about all the other artists-stop by and say hello!




1 comment:

  1. These are pretty! Love the gorgeous prints! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete