SUMMER CRUSH COLLECTION & MALIBU WEDDING

Thursday, April 28, 2011

If you are one of many girls from the ages of 4 - 94 who wants to get married someday, you MUST check out StyleMePretty!  The site has pretty much every different kind of wedding you can think of and every single one is so gorgeous, from whimsical to glamorous!  While I was surfing the site today (who knows why a married woman would still look at wedding photos!), I came across a fabulously funky wedding in Malibu!  I couldn't help but think that some of my designs from my Summer Crush collection would've gone perfectly with their motif.  Not to toot my own horn, but I think it could've been cool =)  Anyway, check out the page for this Colorful Malibu Wedding, with photography by Rob Greer and tell me what you think!




1 comment:

  1. How I love finding new great blogs like this :)

    I enjoyed this

    http://beautyaddicted.com/

    ReplyDelete