Colorful abstract paintings

Monday, March 12, 2012

All images are owned and copyrighted by LauraDroDesigns,LLC.  If you post this on your blog or website, please link it up! Thx
I have been busy painting away, coming up with new ideas for fun, colorful paintings and I am really liking the look of these bird paintings.  I am working on getting prints available for purchase and posting them in my Etsy shop.  They are 18x24inches on canvas paper and can easily be matted and framed.  I am really starting to enjoy canvas paper vs. a real canvas because you can pick a fun frame to go with the painting.  I have several more styles with different themes and colors...I've been dreaming/thinking of pulling away from Etsy and posting these for sale right on my website...but I need about 2 employees that would work for free to help with all the mounds of stuff up in here.  I have so many other paintings, but it's hard to get traction on Etsy when you can't give it 100%...any advice or tips from other shop owners I would really love to hear from you.  Anyway, I will keep you updated when I figure out prices for the prints, you will have first dips on them because there might be a limited quantity!!  What do think of these new paintings, I would love to know where you would put this:)

Have Fun!

Laura

3 comments: