Help me name my collection!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Copyright of Laura Dro Designs, LLC       

I wanted to share one of my newest collections of patterns that I will be debuting at this years Surtex in NYC at the end of MAY!  It's my second year and I am very excited to go back and see some of my old neighbors and meet new people.  Last year was such a learning curve, but I am excited to say I have officially signed my first contract deal and it's amazing!  I can't wait to share all the details!  I am hoping to have another wrapped up soon as well.

I guess you could say the top images are what inspired the collection-I have so many images saved that catch my attention for some reason.  I am obsessed with bokeh photography...if you don't know what it is, you must look it up. 

But, I need help with a name for this fun collection!  I would love to hear your suggestions and if I feel one fits, I would love to use the name!  What do these patterns and pictures remind you of, leave a comment with your suggestions and I will let you know if I choose yours!

Thanks and looking forward to your ideas!

Have Fun!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! They all look like flowers to me. Since I have been obsessed with Magnolia tree's latley my vote is for the Magnolia collection. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I like that:) Hope you're well!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. SO fun!!! Congrats!! I love all of the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are GORGEOUS! Congratulations!! I don't have a name for you (I'm not good at that type of thing) but collectively they remind me of spring! I'll keep thinking about it, though and will let you know if I come up with anything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They do remind me of spring as well....it is so hard to think of names...thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete