This past weekend...

Monday, March 19, 2012


 Hello!  I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's day!  Let me just tell you that Chicago was a crazy town!  St. Patty's day is huge here, if you don't know that we dye the river green it's kinda amazing to see.  It looks like Slimmer from the Ghost Busters went swimming in it. Plus, the weather here was unseasonable warm-no complaints.  I mean I even got some sun on my face-whoohoo-it feels great to have the winter pale skin gone. It's usually in the 30-40s....it's been in the upper 70s all weekend.  We had so much fun!  Here is what the river looks like and a few new pieces I did last week.  I hope you have a great Monday!

Available here
Buy it here

8 comments:

  1. Love these paintings! The colors are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I came across your blog today and really love it!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! I love yours and look forward to following you as well! Have a great week and don't forget to check back and comment to win goodies for my birthday week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That green river is crazy! I love the colors in those paintings too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, thanks for stopping in to see me at Cush & Nooks, and for being my 100th Google Friend :) it's always great to find someone who loves colour and pattern as much as me. I love your paintings. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura! These are beautiful! Can't wait to check out your etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove your work! So glad I found your blog x

    Amy

    ReplyDelete