Art in your home

Monday, May 20, 2013

                                                                         1/2/3/4/5
Hi there!

So here is my attempt to do a fun little vignette for you with one of my new paintings.  What do you think?  I love mixing modern pieces with traditional ones.  This is kinda the vibe of my house now, which I am so close to photographing and sharing.  But, most importantly, I am super excited to slowly start showing you my new artwork!  I have spent months honing in on what I want to go forward with.  I am trying to evoke a breezy, fresh style that feels eclectic and dreamy in all my prints, patterns and paintings.  I give most of my sneak peaks on Instagram, so follow me there to see more of my new artwork!





These pieces and many, many more will be available for purchase soon, but check back often because I will be doing special offers to first come!


7 comments:

  1. Love your paintings! So chic, bright, and fun! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura!! Love these!! I want to feature one of your paintings in my art to outfit post...maybe on Thursday...Can you send me photos! The only thing is I'm traveling tomorrow and wanted to leave everything scheduled by tonight....Could you send them over today? In love with these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hey Albertina!
      Yes!! Thanks so much, this sounds wonderful! I will email you one later today-no problem:)

      *sorry spelled your name wrong!

      Delete
  3. Laura! WOW! So happy to e-meet you! Love everything you have going on over here! Gotta thank Albertina for leading me to your blog...which is going right into my blogroll, for sure!
    xx
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue!
      Thanks for stopping by!! I'm a huge fan of The Zhush!! Great to e-meet you as well!

      Laura

      Delete