Trendy Tot Art

Wednesday, September 19, 2012






I haven't posted many of my Trendy Tot Art, so I thought I would put a few up!  You never know when you might see some of these...maybe in a large retail store soon? *wink wink*  I don't like to share secrets until things are official.  But, Trendy Tot Art is art for cool babies and tots.....like for babies and tots who wear black and do baby yoga.  If you are interested in wholesale orders or seeing the entire collection, email me and I will send you an online catalog.  These are all original, digital artwork by me and come in any size or colorway!  Here is a link to my Trendy Tot Etsy shop with a few more!  Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. love the animal ones(hippo & elephant) ! would be very cute in my boys' room ! will have to look at the etsy store :)

    ReplyDelete