Stella and Dot for summer!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013




If you have never seen Stella and Dot jewlery, let me tell you it's fantastic!  My neighbor, Jessica, is a Stella and Dot stylist and recently had her launch party.  I loaded up on my favorites for summer and let me tell you I'm obsessed with everything!  You can only buy Stella and Dot through a stylist, but I was so excited when she told me I could host an online TRUNK SHOW!  Using the link below, place your order and then before you know it you'll have your adorably packaged, high quality, but not too expensive Stella and Dot at your door!  Oh, and they have more than jewelry...bags, accessories...and more!

Check out what they have online and let me know what's your favorite!  I love the Kimberly necklace, the renegade bracelet and the Getaway bag!

    . . . . . . . . .  . . CHECK IT OUT HERE! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 


4 comments:

  1. I like the green necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emerald green is Pantone color of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is so cute! ANd the prices are pretty good too! Your painting is up today! I hope you liked it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Albertina, it looks so great!!! Love it!

      Delete