Shop Talk Feature with Glitter Guide!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

If you haven't heard of them, then I'm telling you now...Glitter Guide is the chicest/prettiest online publication around and I am so thrilled to do a Shop Talk feature with them.  I haven't done many interviews, but this one was a no brainier and was like talking to a good girlfriend!  Please check it out and share...you always feel sparkly after reading Glitter Guide!!  Yay!!!

A few pictures from the feature and a some of our new spring patterns for Acrylic trays found here!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- you have officially made it in my book :) Glitter Guide is awesome and the feature was great! It's fun to hear about the behind the scenes stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Beth! I am very excited about it and love the GG too:)

      Best!

      Delete