So...what do you do?

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Moving to a new city, new neighborhood, with new people has been wonderful.  We love it here in our new house.  It's been one month and the transformation of remodeling is ridiculous...more to come on that.  But, meeting so many new people, you get the question "So, what do you do, Laura?"  It is so hard to explain what it is that I do, I end up ranting off for longer than I should!  It usually ends up something like this: I'm an artist, no well really more of a designer, yeah....I license my artwork for products....I make them in the computer or draw or paint them....

I usually end up saying I make patterns....but it's so much more than that!  Well, since I have been getting questions about the licensing side of my work, I wanted to share a few of my favorite patterns.  I have been so grateful with the people that I have worked with I am looking forward to sharing some exciting news about new products in the next few days!  WhooHOO!  These are a small handful of the designs I have.

All Images are Copyright of LauraDroDesigns, if you repost, PLEASE credit!







3 comments:

  1. Those patterns are really great!I REALLY LIKED THE FIRST two, the file box and matching yellow folder, very creative. Most people underestimate the importance of color and the fact that each object that surrounds us, whether it is a beautiful painting or just a file cabinet has to be colorful, beautiful, it makes our life so much prettier and happier, it is like a candy or a chocolate in our lifes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! so colorful. Right up my alley! I can envision so many beautiful things with these patterns. Great to know you license your prints.

    ReplyDelete