Around my house...

Monday, September 10, 2012





Here are a few Instagram Photos of what I've been up to the past week!  The curtains in the first photo, I actually sewed myself....first attempt and it went pretty well!  I am on a sewing kick so there are lot of fabulous fabrics on the way-I will def share!  The yellow lamp I found at a flea market for $20 and was originally crystal clear, I poured yellow paint on the inside and it instantly looks modern (with a new shade)!  The print is from my Society 6 shop and is of Michigan Ave at night.  It's from an original painting I did a few years back that I had a hard time letting go of.  So, I got myself a print.  Check it out here, they are reasonably priced and great for framing!  The rest of the photos are new ideas, playing around and possible some new patterns! 


Laura




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm jealous of your self sewn curtains. I know that I'm going to have to make my own (because I am so picky) but the sewing machine intimidates me soooo much!

    ReplyDelete